Donate Furniture Pick Up - Sauder Furniture Model - Home Office Furniture Sale.
Donate Furniture Pick Up
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- The reception of signals, esp. interference or noise, by electrical apparatus
- take up by hand; "He picked up the book and started to read"
- A small truck with an enclosed cab and open back
- An act of collecting a person or goods, esp. in a vehicle
- give a passenger or a hitchhiker a lift; "We picked up a hitchhiker on the highway"
- Give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity
- Allow the removal of (blood or an organ) from one's body for transplantation, transfusion, or other use
- (donation) contribution: act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
- give to a charity or good cause; "I donated blood to the Red Cross for the victims of the earthquake"; "donate money to the orphanage"; "She donates to her favorite charity every month"
- (donation) contribution: a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause
50/365: They say the best things in life are free, and today, I am a firm believer in the statement.
When out on my morning exercise (It's a bit different, but I'll explain that in another 365. Don't worry folks... it's just novel to most people that have seen it.) I wandered off of my usual route on a tangent, and found this. It seems to be an Art Nouveau style bar, from about 1905-1920, depending on its origin (if American, 1910-1920, if British, 1905-1915) it has these lovely panels that have colored stained highlights. I'm not sure what company made it, but as soon as I saw the panels I knew it was something special. Since I just had my vehicle (again, to be explained later) and myself, I could not lift it and carry it. It was much too heavy for that, so I called in reinforcements and we got it home. And needless to say I'm flabbergasted with it. It's definitely something special, but I still have to figure out WHO made it, and if they were of any note. Any advice or guesses are appreciated.
Oh yes... did I mention that this was on the curb, waiting for the trash people to pick
it up? Yeah. It was free. People seem to throw antique furniture
away all the time in my neighborhood. I once found a 1910s Queen Anne parlor table on the side of the road. It was in rough shape, but I donate
d it to the North Brevard Heritage Foundation for use in one of their projects, it was restored and I have to admit I coveted it a little after seeing it looking so great again.
But I think this lovely little thing is staying with me for now. It's definitely not going to end up on the curb again!
DAY 302 OF 365 - DONE!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
It's been a busy day so just a quick shot before bed.
8 loads of laundry and laundry room pick
ed up and organized - done
moved out of my "soon-to-be-project-room" and donated and/or trashed and rest of room gutted - done
Double batch of oatmeal cookies (peanut butter, chocolate chip, chocolate chocolate chip and special dark granola) - done
Rest of house picked up - done.
And all without a cigarette. I HATE IT! :)
See also: fable 2 how to buy furniture ashley furniture out of business seattle unfinished wood furniture furniture store in ga big bobs furniture store seattle unfinished wood furniture remove cigarette smoke smell from furniture
- (火) 06:35:00|
- Category: None