Contemporary furniture china
- Paint for
metal outdoor furniture
- By martin furniture
tribeca loft black
Contemporary Furniture China
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- Dating from the same time
- Living or occurring at the same time
- a person of nearly the same age as another
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- A fine white or translucent vitrified ceramic material
- Household tableware or other objects made from this or a similar material
- a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia; the most populous country in the world
- Taiwan: a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- high quality porcelain originally made only in China
Inspired by China: Contemporary Furnituremakers Explore Chinese Traditions
In 2005, a group of studio furnituremakers from China, Canada, and the United States gathered at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts, for a three-day intensive exploration of historical Chinese furniture. Inspired by China documents the exploration that took place during the workshop and demonstrates the provocative results launched in response. This book brings together new work by 22 preeminent North American and Chinese studio furnituremakers in a way that both celebrates each individual's work and looks at the experience of inspiration as a unifying process. Essays provide historical background from both Chinese and American furniture perspectives. Illustrations showcase both historical pieces of Chinese furniture and their contemporary
offspring that resulted from the Inspired by China workshop. Ranging from respectful reinterpretations of chairs, stools, and tables to sculptural reimaginings of purpose and structure, these pieces of furniture combine to tell an eloquent story of cross-cultural interchange and community.
China Cabinet 2
China Cabinet by American of Martinsville, made in 1951. Contemporary design with bubble glass panels and a pecan finish. Asking $350.
Children furniture Collection-
Contemporary children and adolecent furniture collection made in China- Prototypes - High end market
See also: bobs discount furniture pit four hands furniture warehouse sale furniture stores in western mass furniture pads for hardwood texas discount furniture in austin country heart furniture furniture row la rana furniture miami scandanavian furniture design pine tv furniture
- (火) 06:35:53|
- Category: None